The Kids are More Than Alright | What I'm Reading & Watching
In fact, they're probably saving the world.
Here's what I'm reading and watching this week:
BETTER SUPPORTING THE MAGIC GENERATION
- What not to say to someone who's grieving.
“Grieving people learn, too. They learn quite quickly to hide their grief. They learn to avoid judgment or disappointment by not speaking about their pain openly. They avoid unsolicited advice by simply pretending nothing is wrong."
- Scenes from the March for Our Lives.
- Loved this overview of the March, and naming this generation the Magic Generation. The inclusiveness and inherent intersectionality of what went down has inspired me so much.
- The physical and emotional toll that activism takes.
- Artist Laura Callaghan's beautifully designed daily affirmations.
P.S. If you want to receive these links first, along with personal letters and insights from me, each week, you can sign up for my newsletter here!